Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No More of This Fight

No More of This Fight
Well here are some lyrics... It's a start. Tell me what you think.
I feel the pain in your sweet eyes.
We should try to sort out the lies.
I didn't have to do it to learn.
Playing with fire will get you burned.S
ob stories are not the same,
as coming clean and winning the game.
CHORUSThis life is short this road is hard.
I judge too quick and I should see.The doors I've shut the life unlived.
I know what it should really mean.
So from now on I'm wrong your'e right.
No more I'm quitting out this fight.

As soon as I find my microphone I'll record sound

4 Comments:

Blogger Brianne Ramsay Dosch said...

I like these lyrics Sarah, you're a good song writer

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kendle said...

Nice! I definatly think you should do audio posts. You only need your phone, not a microphone!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

So far so good! I like them both, even if they're a little sad.

12:44 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

Why is it sad? I think it's more backing down because it's just not worth it.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home