Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Simply What I've Done

Your’e breakin down honey I’m ready to bet
I’m about to break throught your golden net
my stars are fallin are you prepared
Will you catch them will you dare
will you still wear them in your eyes
when I’m not there to listen to your lies.
CHORUS
We had some fun yeah it was great
baby don’t try to make me wait
to late it’s over I’m done I’m gone.
This love is simply what I’ve done.
You think I could fall prey to that look
Sweety your tricks are the oldest in the book
I’m lookin at beaches and white sand.
There’s some holding left in my hand
You didn’t change from me that girl
I’ve got my knack and my red curls
CHORUS
Well baby this is it I have better things to do

6 Comments:

Blogger Brianne Ramsay Dosch said...

Cool, you should be a song writer.

5:26 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

HI Camille what do you think of my song?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kendle said...

The chourus is kinda short, but good. Have you thought about a second verse?

10:52 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

the chorus is actually really short it ends with this love is simply what I've done. Then it's the second verse.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kendle said...

ARE YOU ALIVE?????

5:45 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

No I'm not dead I just don't get alot of computer time.Not my fault.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home