Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hey Everyone!!

Hey Guys! There's not really anything new going on in my life, just that I'm taking a leave of absence from Target until Christmas and I bought a new guitar. Sorry it's taken me so long to post. My favorite class this school year is Government because I get to deal with politics all the time, and you know how much I love that:) You would like this class Ginny, my teacher seems to be on the conservative side. He's a little boring though. Well that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have more music soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendle said...

Yeah,music! I am glad you took a break from Target,you were working really hard.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

I'm just amazed your teacher's conservative. That's all I have to say =>

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home