Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life in general

Hey Guys. I know it's been a loooooooooong time. Choir is way stressful. My choir teacher keeps talking about how I know what I'm doing and the other girls should be like me. Not in so many words of course but it' s still alot of pressure to do well. I can't hide behind the rest of the voices like I use to be able to. I always thought it would be nice to have people follow me in choir but I was wrong. All well I'll get used to it. One girl asked for my autograph which I thought was really funny because she wouldn't take no for an answer. I still can't decide if she was serious or not. My piano recital went well. It's really nice to take a break at least from that. I have a new conundrum so check it out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

Sorry about the stress but it's really cool that you're school has choir. (I wish our school had choir!) Was the girl a Frosh? Congrats on the piano recital, so what do you wear to it?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Kendle said...

Where is the connundrum? : )~

5:43 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

the conundrum is under conundrum. both Brianne and I wore a black skirt with a red blouse.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Brianne Ramsay Dosch said...

I still can't believe you haven't been to my blog untill recently!

5:47 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

Well I live with you. You know everything about me and I know every thing about you so why would I have tog o to your blog? ANd besides I didn't see your comments on any of my new posts.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

Hey Sarah, I've got an idea. Next time you post a new conundrum you should make it it's own topic since the other post is on a different page.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home