Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm Aliiiiiiiiive!

Sorry it's been a while guys. Nothing all that interesting has happened. Apparently my choir teacher thinks I'm the only one in my part who has the notes down so he keeps telling the other girls to listen to me. No pressure there! I'm excited for football season to have started because I like it. I shot my first dove out of the air , but it took me about 20 shotgun shells before I hit anything.Wyatt and Mia came down for labor day weekend and it was nice to see them. School is nice so far except for my literature teacher who is going to kill me before the first semester is over. Well that's about it. We still need to get together Ginny, Kendle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brianne Ramsay Dosch said...

I'm glad to know you alive Sarah, (even though I live in the same house as you)but it is still a relief to know :)

5:21 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

same here but i dont live in the same house as you

2:31 PM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

I'm glad that you're alive, I was kind of worried there!

Sorry about the pressure of choir and you're evil teacher. If you do die I'll tell the police that your lit. teacher did it, okay?

Ummm . . . I'm glad you hit the dove? Sorry, I don't really know anything about shooting, I just know I have about the worst aim ever.

How are baby Wyatt, Abbie and the new one whoose name I just forgot?

10:22 AM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

Her name is Kylie and she's the smiliest baby ever. Very tolerant of her slightly violent elder siblings

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home