Saturday, November 03, 2007

Life and new conundrums

Hey y'all. There's really nothing terribly exciting happening in my life, but that's actually good because usually there's too much. I'm applying for scholarsips and it's both exciting and and stressful. I'm kind of in the " I don't want to grow up phase" and scholarships are definitely something old people do. It is very exciting to consider all of the possibilities there are for my life. We'll see what happens. I think that's a good healthy attitude to have about it all.

Conundrums
Megatokyo or Avatar?
Food or boys?
Shoes or pedicures?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kendle said...

The first one is just not fair,I love them equally. : P
Food or boys...... That is equally unjust,because what would life be without either?
Shoes,I've never had a professional pedi.

6:41 PM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

Yeah that last one was a stretch.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

I'd have to say Avatar right now since it's moving quicker than Megatokyo as of yet.

I don't know about food or boys seeing as the best way to get a boy is to offer him food. =>

Shoes. I obviously don't care about my toe nails too much by their sad appearance right now.

What scholarships have you applied for?

11:38 AM  
Blogger bluejeanbabyqueen said...

Random EAC group donation hoo hahs

1:57 PM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

Did you ever get them?

7:35 AM  
Blogger Douglas said...

I don't care about the first one.....food for the second one definitely...and shoes for the third one definitely :). (Seeing as...I'm a dude)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home